RebirthStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rates : 500x / 100 x / 5 x | Exp / Mesos / Drop

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want Free NX For GMS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

Want Free NX For GMS? Empty
PostSubject: Want Free NX For GMS?   Want Free NX For GMS? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:10 am

Hey guys, I'm playing GMS atm, and I fount this cool website to get free NX by doing surveys its fucking bad, go sign up, once I get my cash card I'll post a SS on here.

Only use your real info for the nx site NONE OF THE SURVEYS!!! Because the surveys will send you shit in the mail, so make up a bunch of shit for the surveys, you need to use your real info on the nx site because if you want to get the iTCG shit they send it to you in the mail, and sometimes they send NX Cards in the mail but most of the time they do it through email.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=284158

Don't do any of the surveys that require: Social Security #, Credit Card, DOWNLOADS ESPECIALLY, they will give you viruses... I'll even make a tut for you guys...

How to get lots of NX:

First, go to google and type in, Homes In Seattle, WA. <- it is VERY important that it is in seattle, because that is where the voicemails are located.

Make sure the home has a zip code, and all that.

Then go to K7.net, and click Free Voicemail in the mid bottom right.

Call the number, it's a machine that sets up your voicemail, if you dont trust it, call my voicemail I set up, it's halarious, I used a redneck voice: 206-666-6763 <- Very Halarious, (Jim Dangle is my fake made-up name)

Ok, now make up a name, any name, it could be Mr. Potatohead for all they care.

Now go to http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=284158 and sign up, using your REAL info, or you won't get your MS shit.

After that, log in, go to "Available Offers" and start doing surveys with your made up shit, clicking "Completed" on the NX site every time you finish one, after a while you will accumulate 10 pts which is enough for a $10 NX cash card.
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

Want Free NX For GMS? Empty
PostSubject: What now bitches!   Want Free NX For GMS? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 am

Got my card today, and applied for another one.

Want Free NX For GMS? Hdhdx5
Back to top Go down

Want Free NX For GMS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebirthStory :: Off Topic :: Global MapleStory-
Jump to: