RebirthStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rates : 500x / 100 x / 5 x | Exp / Mesos / Drop

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deux's GameMaster Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deux
Deux

Deux's GameMaster Application! Empty
PostSubject: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:09 pm

GM Application

Name: Daniel Kim

Timezone: -5 GMT Eastern Standard Time

Past experiences related to listed positions: I have hosted and have been an Admin for my own server (TrickMS), but have decided to close it due to computer problems and I'm not that experienced with scripting, etc. I have been a former moderator for various other private servers ( Not only Maplestory xD ). I am familiar with the GM Commands and have a GM Command Book by my side if needed. Currently on a wait list for GM on another server, but if chosen here I would dedicate all my time to this server.

Languages spoken: English, Korean, and a little Spanish (the basics).

Why should you pick me: I'm very people friendly, love to host events, but I don't go too far. Not a hot head so I will not get angry easily and abuse my powers. I'm willing to use my time to help the players and of course the Server itself. If you need help on some server issues, you can try asking me because I do have experience with creating and hosting a server. I dislike hackers and I'll be on the look for them most of the time using the HIDE command. Basically I love to see a private server with a very nice and fun community.

When you can play: Everyday from 2 PM to 1 AM. ( Willing to go sign on earlier or stay on overtime )
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Ooo! What state? I live in Tennessee, same time zone.
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Atlanta, Georgia! Pretty close to Tennessee. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Yeah I had to go through Atlanta when I flew to CA, are you black?

Lawl, cuz I didn't see a single white person there except from travelers.
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Well I'm not black according to my GM Application (Name: Daniel Kim). xD. Well yeah I'm actually Korean, but I do have a lot of black friends at school. You know just kickin it with the homies haha. Well yeah this is me king
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Lawl! Kickin' it...

Good, black people kinda scare me.
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Haha, yeah they are quite intimidating.
Back to top Go down
JJVilla19

PostSubject: hahaILiveInGeroriatoo   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:41 pm

See i was born in NY but i moved to Georgia in the 7th grade. I live in Gwinnett. And no im not black either. haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:54 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH!?! GWINNETT? I live in Gwinnett too. What school do you go to? I go to Peachtree Ridge High.
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Peachtree Ridge? Sounds like some rich people school
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Lol, I don't think its for rich people. Although we have one of the highest SAT scores in the state. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Although, our SAT scores... haha, rich kids... "Honestly, I find black people atrocious"

I'm surprised you didn't say that, richie.
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Lol it's really not for rich kids since it isn't a private school o.o
And I wish i was rich so I wouldn't have trash for a computer. lol!
And yes, we do have many black people at our school. And the school food blows, it taste like plastic.
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:05 am

Well that's every school, our school lets us leave for lunch and come back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:24 am

wow.. thats pretty lucky ..
Back to top Go down
http://rebirthstory.niceboards.net
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:30 am

Lol wow, leaving the school for lunch is really lucky. My school doesn't even allow the seniors to go out and eat. School is like prison for me.. affraid
But good thing it's finally summer vacation for me. Three months Maplestory and Partying! Well, maybe not the partying Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:39 am

Well you live in New York, people get shot there.
Back to top Go down
Deux
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:09 am

Who lives in New York?
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:32 am

Admin
Back to top Go down
JJVilla19

PostSubject: DUDE!!@!!!!!!!!!!!   Deux's GameMaster Application! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

dude i go to Mill Creek High. Im going to 11th grade. I have some friends at Peach Tree Ridge lol. Wait didnt we beat u at football? lol idk lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deux's GameMaster Application!   Deux's GameMaster Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deux's GameMaster Application!
Page 1 of 1