RebirthStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rates : 500x / 100 x / 5 x | Exp / Mesos / Drop

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New PARTY QUEST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJVilla19

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: A New PARTY QUEST   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:05 am

Ok, here's what im sayin, everyone knows how hard it is to lv when one is lke 130+. This is when i came up with this idea. If the Admin could mod the ludi pq, so that a party of 6 people 130+ can go into it and automatically be teleported to the last stage where the alishar is and fight. They would fight monsters like gigantic spirit vikings, Grims, Sharks, etc. Basically the monsters from FoJ but many more. Each party will be allowed to fight for 10 mins. If one dies he/she could come back there. This would help a lot of people to lv and it would allow a lot of people to interact with eachother. If some people could respond to my thoughts, that would be great. lol!
Back to top Go down
linkz
linkz

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New PARTY QUEST   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:49 am

hmmm i have to say good idea but making sumthing like that would take a very long time
Back to top Go down
JJVilla19

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: i get what ur trying to say   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:27 am

See i understand that u want something longer than that, but if we do like 30min to an hour. It seems kinda unfair. People will lv WAY TOO FAST. And its not too fair for people waiting outside to go in. See what i mean. Respond to my thoughts ASAP. lol!
Back to top Go down
ninjacuu
Noob
Noob

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New PARTY QUEST   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:56 am

theres an easier way to lvl up fast. just have GM's do loads of events that summon lots of monsters or sumthing
Back to top Go down
Kompilation
Developer
Developer
Kompilation

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New PARTY QUEST   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:45 am

I still dont know if we can make monsters spawn there by themselves, we can try though.
Back to top Go down
JJVilla19

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: ahhBUT......   A New PARTY QUEST EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:37 pm

ninjacuu wrote:
theres an easier way to lvl up fast. just have GM's do loads of events that summon lots of monsters or sumthing

GMs are already saying that they hate having people ask them for items. How do u think they would feel about asking them for help to lv? Yea ummm yea. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New PARTY QUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New PARTY QUEST   A New PARTY QUEST Empty

Back to top Go down

A New PARTY QUEST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebirthStory :: RebirthStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: