RebirthStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rates : 500x / 100 x / 5 x | Exp / Mesos / Drop

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application - Sin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Noob
Noob
Sin

GM Application - Sin Empty
PostSubject: GM Application - Sin   GM Application - Sin EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:36 am

Name: Alex

How Long Have I Been Playing MapleStory: 1 and 1/2 years

IGN: Sinister

How Many Times Have I Been Gm: 3 Times

When Am I On: On weekdays I am on from 4PM - 12AM GMT and on Weekends I am on about all day

What Kind Of Gm: I would like to be a Community GM and Head of graphics, though I have just reinstalled windows in a few days I will have Adobe CS2 back and can hopefully get back to GFX. As for Community GM I am not much of a coder (I can only code little snippets) so would just like to be the GM that sorts out issues between/with players and checks for hackers and sorts out in-game stuff. I would also organize some events and stuff and since I live in the UK I can help members out who may be in the GMT timezone when other GM's are not on.

What Can I Do: GFX, Events, Moderate, make guides, help out with in-game issues etc.

Please take my application into consideration when the GM spots are open, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

GM Application - Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application - Sin   GM Application - Sin EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:21 am

sorry but we dont need any gm's atm ..
Back to top Go down
http://rebirthstory.niceboards.net

GM Application - Sin
Page 1 of 1